‘Showcasing & Rewarding Creativity through sales’
“Ari’dunnu” is a Yoruba language statement of the Yoruba tribe in the Western region of Nigeria which expresses gladness in something or someone when seeing them.
Thus Aridunu.com is a unique curation platform that showcases individual, corporate or collective work of creativity in all spheres not limited to Art & Craft, Wood work, Metal work, and all Artifacts. Proceeds from the sale of artifacts go directly to the Individual / Individuals Artisan(s).
Aridunu.com is a humanitarian enterprise that focuses on rewarding innovative concepts through sales and projecting creativity to the world.
art | design | artifacts curator | artisan | beauty | artist
– To be the foremost exhibition platform in Nigeria to showcase individual, corporate and collective creativeness.
– To become a recognized stakeholder and sponsor of Artisanship skill acquisition in Nigeria. (10% of all proceed is dedicated to this course as our social responsibility).
- To serve as a platform for exchange in creative trade and exhibitions
- To create a capacity development opportunity for creative and talented individuals through FREE training. This will be powered by our partners and supporters.
- Showcasing and celebrating Artisans on the front page of our website.
We believe together we can contribute to the development of our great nation NIGERIA.
CONTACT Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call David: +234 (0) 809 8356 261 +234 (0) 803 6199 213